Monday, June 10, 2013

Working Days, Nights and Weekends


Another day, another thousand Peanut M&M’s – and Mike&Ike's, and Mixed Nuts, and Hot Tamales, and chocolate covered raisins, and Skittles, and Cashews, and Reese's Pieces and Bubble gum balls.   No, I don’t eat them, I sell them.  I have my own vending business.   They are the machines you put a quarter in and get a handful of whatever treat you desire at the time.   And let me tell you, that it’s not just pouring candy/nuts.  I am basically on call all the time.  If a piece breaks, I’ve gotta go and fix it. 






One of my students - Faith
When I am not vending or playing for The Josh Pepper Band, I teach drums.  I’ve been playing for more years than I’d like to admit!  (Okay, I’ll tell you I’ve been playing since I was twelve….which means I have been playing longer than some of my band mates have been alive!)   I teach mainly on Wednesdays and Thursdays – and not only teach out of my home studio, but will also travel to your home.  So, let me know if you or someone else you know is interested in learning to play drums.






Well, that is a little more info into my working world.  Until next time, Rock on!
-Michael 


Playing at the GPAC in Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment