Friday, June 21, 2013

Days like These!

Hello everyone!!
    Eric here.  Just wanted to update my blog.  Just like to say, that the weekend was awesome.  Woke up and both my kids told me happy Fathers Day.  Meant so much to me to know that they were thinking about me. The weather was beautiful and also, had a chance to meet my dad out at Sharron Harris Lake and spend some time with him.  Caught this nice bass in the picture!!  was just around 3.lbs.  Was the 3rd cast with a pearl bottom with a red top 6” lizard!!  NICE!!  Gave it to my dad! Along with some other fish I caught that is!!  OH YEA!!  Got home and enjoyed the rest of a relaxing beautiful afternoon.  I truly thank god for days like that!  Every day that is, but knew my kids were ok and they were thinking about me! Also spending time with my dad on such a beautiful day and relaxing.  Man!  money just cant buy things like that.  Those days are a blessing from God.
    Well, other than that.  I think I blew up my amp on Tuesday , but am going to look at another one Friday.  Yaw with me luck plz!!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment