Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to do this from my phone!  Not a lot this week so far.  A lot of moving people around where I work at. Not complaining at all!  That actually gives me a little money to pay bills and have a weekend!  We all know how that is.
We play Saturday at Chevys ale house on 55!  Am excited about it.  I have several friends that say they are going.  We learned a few more cover songs, just for this gig.  It's going to be fun.  Well, I don't really have much to say, except, I look forward to seeing our fans that come out to hear us play! Don't be shy!  Come on up and introduce yourselves to us on our break!  Hope every one is having a great week and take someone fishing when ya can!!  Thanks!!  Eric

Oh yea!!  PS...  Check out this 35lb monster my brother caught in Oklahoma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment