Monday, June 3, 2013

I Am Murphy

Okay guys! It's my turn to write on here! I am so excited about this opportunity to let you all into the lives of The Josh Pepper Band! As Josh said, we are all quirky in our own way! I hope that you will enjoy reading this as much as we are going to enjoy writing! This is going to be awesome to see how we grow and change on here, and for all of you to get a personal look at each one of us! So, here goes......

This morning started out pretty rough! My alarm didn't go off because our power went out. I was late dropping Royce off for daycare, which meant I was also late for work! To top all that off, it was raining cats and dogs the whole time and I couldn't even find my umbrella!It was alot like the day described in our song I Am Murphy! Needless to say, I was in a pretty grumpy mood by the time I made it to work. Later on I got online and checked this blog that I follow, and the author is a girl who has been trying to have a baby now for 14 months and it has finally happened for her and her husband! She went into detail about how grueling the past year has been for them. I literally was almost in tears. And, then I felt so terrible that I was in a bad mood over something stupid as getting up late,etc. There are so many people who would love to be late because they had to drop their child off at daycare! So, I made a vow to myself today! I have a terrible habit of always being really hard on myself, stressing over things that are out of my control, and always assuming the worst! I am not going to do that anymore! This fellow blogger talked about how she just decided not to worry about having a baby, and she turned it over to God! Now I am a control freak, so this is something that is very hard for me, but I am truly going to stop worrying about things and just pray about them, and see what God wants! I know that sometimes it is not going to be what I want, but I am just going to have to trust that He knows what is better for me than I do. I truly already feel better just saying "God, I trust that you know where and what I need to be, and I am going to give you all the control"! In case you are wondering, my day did get much better as it went on! The sun came out, I picked up a very happy to see me little boy from daycare, and had a great night with my family. I am so very grateful I have them to make me late for work, or want to pull my hair out sometimes! So, I hope the rest of you have a great night as well!!!!


Beth                    



Royce eating dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment