Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Losing Time Making Memories

Been a couple weeks since I posted...Josh here...

Over the last few weeks I've noticed some drastic changes in my household...My two boys are getting older. I used to have one baby...Then overnight I had a new baby and a little boy...Seemingly in the blink of an eye, I now live with an incredible wife and two little men.

I don't know how to describe the last few weeks, but they have been awesome! The more I see my little boys, the more I realize that they are getting SOOOOO big. Every time I look at them I see new things. New behaviors. New words are being said. Heck just a few weeks ago Ethan, my youngest, was cooing and mumbling nothings...Now we are having full blown conversations. In this realization, i have realized (redundant) I LOVE MY LIFE AND MY BOYS MORE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER LOVED BEFORE!!!!!!! They are my world! My life revolves around them and I LOVE IT. Wouldn't change it for anything!!!

Moral of this story...DON'T BLINK...Carter and Ethan are 6 and 2 and I already feel like I missed so many things along the way even though I've been right here the whole time!!! Here's to not missing anything...Here's to baseball games and Boy Scouts...Here's to homework and lost teeth. I can't wait. I wanna be right beside them for EVERY pivotal moment from now till I am not walking on this earth any longer. I love you boys. When you get older I hope you look back and say, "my parents loved me so much. They were always there no matter what." And we will be.....

I'll leave you with a timeline of pictures.....BEST FRIENDS FOREVER...

 

 

 
 
AND ONE DAY.....
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment